Friday, December 11, 2009

You can do more than you think

Many times in your life you will want to have a graceful, happy life without any unexpected things happening. But the truth is if you think like that, you will not make any huge progress in your life. Life is a chain of events happening consciously or accidentally. You can see that all successful people made something that totally change their life to another direction. Bill Gates is an example. He left Harvard school to do his own business (Of course, You don't need to do like Bill Gates :D). And then he completely changed the world. Today, 90% PC used Microsoft Windows.
This story is one of hundred of successful stories I read before. Perhaps I will do something crazy (not too much) to have more power to learn and work. My daily life currently is quite good, but it does not what I really want. Let's see what I can do in the future....

My life is good but I want to make it better

No comments:

Post a Comment