Friday, December 4, 2009

My goals for next year

Today, I realize that I should do something to motivate me to work again. It seems like I have been lost my direction recently. I don't know what to do in my day, I feel empty. I don't want this happen frequently. So I try to remember what I have learned from the books I read before. And, as usual, they always tell me to write down everything you want to achieve, it will help you keep you in the right direction.
And here are the things I want to do next year:
1. Getting the best result at school (try to be number one)
2. Beginning to programming a small game
3. Learning English more and more (improve writing and speaking skill)
4. Studying in talent bachelor
5. Identifying the final goal for my life (still searching)

......
Maybe I will add more information when I think more, this is just the first thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment