Monday, December 14, 2009

A call from unknown woman

Today was another normal day if there was no that call.
After having a lunch, I went to supermarket to buy something. On the way to supermarket, I received a call from unknown number. I remembered it looked like "081000...". I was a little surprise but I thought it was from my uncle or my ant. But unexpectedly, I heard a female voice: "Chien Tran Xuan?.....". Oh my god, what was going on? I thought. She asked me whether my name was "Chien Tran Xuan". I said "Yes". But I could not hear her voice well because I was on the street, many cars were going by. I said to her: "Oh, I am on the street right now, so I can not talk to you". And she said: "OK, I'll call you later, thank you". I said "Thank you". The call ended there. Maybe you think this is just a normal call. However, the special thing here is: She is not Vietnamese. She spoke in English just like a broadcast on CNN. Oh my god.
Hopefully she will call me again...

No comments:

Post a Comment