Thursday, December 10, 2009

ISAS report

Today, I went to NIIT Center to present my ISAS report. It was quite successful, although I prepared this report for just 1 week.
My report was about CDMA technology. At first, I had difficulty finding information for supporting my report. But I was lucky when catching a useful website with enough information for what I needed. I did not know why, but at that time, I have problem with some projects. Laziness was the reason. I thought I would do it tomorrow. But the next day, I still did not do anything to make it better. Luckily, I concentrated on my report the last few days before presenting it. Oh, how lazy I was...
In my class at NIIT, I met another guy who was born also in Quang Ngai. He is really good. I thought he would be a great IT engineer in the future through his report. He must have prepared his presentation for a long time. His presentation was attractive and understandable, though there were some tiny mistakes in his voice. I thought I could make a good relationship with him.....
And then, I went to AJ's forum at: http://effortlessenglishforums.com to read some new posts today. Eventually, I read Tien's diary at a topic in the forum. It was a 7 page topic, so I didn't read all of it. But it made me understand more about a person I know. She is Vietnamese but lives in another country. And what she wrote in the forum was so interesting. Oh, I felt much more energy....

Life is good when you think it is good

No comments:

Post a Comment