Friday, April 8, 2016

Wow, it has been a long time

It was a surprise today when I saw this blog again. I almost forgot this blog and haven't checked it for several years. I do not most of the posts I wrote in this blog and it is funny reading them again. I remember starting this blog for the purpose of improving my English. And I am surprised to see that I wrote quite a lot of posts. I can also see how far I have gone since the first post. There was lots of errors with the blog entries. I shared so many things about my student life, my friends, my sadness. I cannot believe that I was writing those on my public blog, hahah.


 Now I think it is a good idea to keep this blog as my dairy. I hope that one day, my children will be able to understand the content I wrote and they will understand their father better. I also wants this to be a source of information which they can use for help in case they are in any trouble. Hey kids, if you are reading this (perhaps 10 or 20 years from now), please remember that I have a lot of faith in you. If you are in trouble, don't give up. Just continue to live your life. Life is a gift given to you to help you evolve. If you can understand the text here, your English must be pretty good. Congratulations!

 Anyway, I want to write something about my day today. It has been 1 year since when I came to Japan. I had a seminar today. I presented my current research progress even though no big progress was made. In the evening, I went to a place next to my school to attend a festival for welcoming new students. There was not much food and I was hungry. My friends was complaining about the food all the time because we had to pay 1000 yen to attend this festival. But for me, it was a great time. I had a chance to talk with other international friends, met new people and saw old friends.

 At the time of writing this post, I am very hungry. I will try to find something to eat after finishing the post. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment