Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Free time and boredom

After finishing my last examination at school, I still had to learn at NIIT for 3 more weeks. I only studied 3 days a week but I must stay here. And it made me a lot of free time. I am just thinking about something I could do:

1. Doing some small projects with C#: I hope this will help me have a well preparation before learning Programming in Windows in the next semester
2. Buying some books and reading: I have been working on computer for a long time, so I think it is good for me to buy some novels and improve my language skill.
3. Playing computer game: Learning for a long time, I can give a gift for myself by playing games on my laptop.
4. Going outside and finding something new: I hate going outside because I must go by bus if I wanted to go anywhere. But with so many free time I have, I will choose some places and go there.
5. Eating and sleeping: not good, not good
6. Improving English skills: I always do it everyday.

So, what should I do now?....

No comments:

Post a Comment